Thursday 29 August 2013

We have a start date!

After hearing nothing since last Thursday, I decided to call Plantation this morning to find out what was going on with our Site Supervisor. An hour after leaving a message on our Administrator's phone, I received a phone call from her, apologising profusely as our file had been allocated to the wrong Site Supervisor!!! She did, however, tell me that our new & correct Site Supervisor would be calling me within 2 hours to advise of a start date.

True to their word (for once) and only half an hour later, Luke called to introduce himself and give us the good news that our site cut would either be tomorrow (Friday) or Monday at the absolute latest. I then received an SMS this afternoon confirming the site cut would be on Monday!

So at long last, we have some good news that we will start to see something happening. We are going for one last drive out to the block this weekend (photos to follow of course) and I will then be visiting on a regular basis to take photos and keep everyone up to date with our our home is progressing!

No comments:

Post a Comment