Friday 16 August 2013

Slightly amended colour selections

I received an email from our Colour Consultant at Plantation on Tuesday afternoon, informing us that our feature tile we had chosen for the Main Bathroom & Powder Room had been discontinued and we would have to select a replacement. I jumped in the car and drove down to Plantation to have another look through their tile selections, however the selection was pretty dismal so I then headed over to Beaumont Tiles (Plantation's Tile Supplier) to see a wider range.

I managed to find a tile that used the same stone but in a different pattern so had the sales person at Beaumont call up their Head Office to see if they could do it at the same price (even though it was considerably more expensive). Since I was there right on 5pm, they couldn't get through so told me he would call on Thursday.

On Thursday I called back to the Beaumont store as I hadn't heard anything, to be informed that the replacement tile I had chosen had also been discontinued - it hadn't updated on their computer system!

So today, once again, I headed over to Beaumont and selected another feature tile, which has similar colours and also introduces a darker colour into the feature tile, which should complement our cabinetry quite well.

To refresh everyone's memory, I have put up our most recent colour selections below - changes are:

  • New feature tile to the Main Bathroom
  • Different Entrance Door
No word from Plantation yet as to a start date - hopefully it will be very soon!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment